I was awarded the Versatile Blogger Award recently, by the awesome guys at eyelaugh, so I finally did my homework. These are the rules of the award:
1) Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
2) Include a link to their blog.
3) Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4) Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
5) Tell 7 things about yourself.
2) is done. 1) Thanks eyelaugh! 3,4) Here is my list (in no particular order)
And now 5) 7 things about me:
1. I read mostly “classic” literature, I listen to random music, I enjoy movies that are, to be fair, terrible, and I cannot stand watching television.
2. I believe in solitude, in friendship, in the perfect combination of bread, cheese and wine.
3. I believe in our vain efforts to avoid being vulgar, or unoriginal.
4. I believe in myself, in the hidden, amusing beauty of my sometimes chaotic life.
5. I can barely believe how much love I have received, even when it was disguised as hate.
6. I have wronged people, and I have been wronged too, but not in equal amounts (life is not about reaching a balance), and never intentionally. That is the wrong doing that hurts the most though, the one that cannot be followed by revenge.
7. Here is a more concrete one: I play some guitar. I am really out of shape when it comes to playing classical music, but here is a video of me practicing “Asturias”, filmed with a friend’s camera (it was more about testing the microphone to be honest) two days ago. It has a ton of errors, but whatever, I went back to playing it only recently! I won’t leave this online for too long since it is only a practice, and I think the main reason I put it here is to play along with the good spirit of the award. The video ends abruptly half way through the song, but that was not intentional; it was the memory card getting full. If I ever record a decent version in the future I may upload that one to a post.