So WordPress has a page where you can see what search terms people have used to access your site. Sometimes it is interesting, for instance many people go to the post of “Pandora’s Box” by Magritte, which makes me feel sort of bad since I did not write anything about the painting, I just posted the picture. Today I found out that someone visited this blog twice (!) by searching this sentence on Google (I am copying it exactly as it was written):
how to join aponr to becam aponr star
Well, it is not easy to be a star here at aponr (I am sure that is what you were looking for), so maybe I should write a manual on how to achieve that. Here are a few tips to start your career as an aponr star:
1. You believe there is nothing more powerful, beautiful and cool in the history of humanity than the gray-eyed goddess Pallas Athena
2. You love Blake, Scott Fitzgerald, Kafka, Nabokov, Borges, Katherine Mansfield and Wilde (to mention just a few)
3. You believe art is more important than anything else
4. You dance (or at least you try to)
5. You are not a snob when it comes to music (though you still believe that Bach, Beethoven and Mozart created this World)
6. You are obsessed with life. You want to experience everything at once.
Following those steps you are close to being a famous aponr star.
On the other hand I shall confess that you don’t join a point of no return, it is aponr that gets you.